The daily rate for ‘in-house’ training covers all costs for:
conceptional preliminary work
the execution of the training
training scripts for each participant
depending on the subject of the training:
- personal Leadership Behaviour Analysis (based on Blanchard & Hersey)
- individual Personality Profile (based on McLean and Porter/Malonay)
- personal Teamrole Profile/Team Profile (based on Belbin)
- various Instruments to foster Teambuilding and Teamdevelopment
- 360° Feedback Questionnaire and other Feedback Instruments
- questionaires for Career Planning
rental charge for Management videos employed during the trainings
in form of displaying selected books that can be viewed by the participants
invitations with preliminary questionnaire:
In order to tailor the course contents to the participants needs, every participant receives a personal invitation and preliminary questionnaire about their personal requirements and expectations of the event.
every participant receives a personal participation certificate at the end of the seminar. After the seminar, a copy of every certificate (possibly intended for the personal files?) together with the seminar evaluation are made available.
ensuring learning transfer:
Every participant receives a ‘reminder letter’ approx. 3-4 weeks after the training to ensure that the knowledge gained is remembered in the long term and which includes thoughts on the collaboration and ‘remembrance photographs.
Participants can also contact the instructor by telephone after the course for advice and support in difficult situations, following prior arrangement.